Uhlsport Tri Concept 2.0 Soccer Pro Match Football (size 4)
– Ball bladder ACS: ACS stands for Advanced Chamber System. The ball bladder is made out of high-performance natural latex. It ensures an even lower rate of air loss – under 15% over 72 hours – and features an even better flight stability. It provides great play and bounce characteristics. ACS is a good choice in the middle of the price range.
– Special junior match and training ball in the new TRI CONCEPT-design
– 44% lighter than the senior balls (290gr.), recommended for children aged up to 10 years old
– Soft PU material with a 4-layer PES/PV lamination
– Advanced ACS bladder for best rebound and playing characteristics
– Ball construction Standard: 32 hexagonal panels stitched together to form a round ball.