We wanted to update all on the steps we are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We continue to follow and monitor the official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England. It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have put precautionary safety measures in place, including:
* Educating our staff on prevention
* Emphasising frequent and proper hand washing
* Cleaning high contact points more frequently
* Providing hand sanitiser where appropriate (If Available or an alternative will be offered)
* Working with local health authorities
In line with Government guidance, we have had to close our doors. However we are still operating through our web site. Courier delivery & Collection* is currently our only way to dispatch your order.
*For collection, we will call/email you for an available time slot to collect your order.