We wanted to update all on the steps we are taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
We continue to follow and monitor the official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England. It is of vital importance for us to be in a position to ensure that all procedures are in place to support the health and well-being of our customers and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have put precautionary safety measures in place, including:
* Educating our staff on prevention
* Emphasising frequent and proper hand washing
* Cleaning high contact points more frequently
* Providing hand sanitiser where appropriate (If Available or an alternative will be offered)
* Working with local health authorities
In line with Government guidance, we have had to close our doors. However we are still operating through our web site. Courier delivery & Collection* is currently our only way to dispatch your order.
*For collection, we will call/email you for an available time slot to collect your order.
We will keep updating the site accordingly.
If you have any queries at all please do not hesitate to contact us.
Assuring you all, of our best attention at all times.
For all school/club shops, please click the button below.